Master Diver is one of the most prestigious levels that you can get in diving. It is also the highest level of certification outside the instructor categories. Only professional divers who can combine theoretical knowledge, practical skills and wide experience can reach this level. Master Diver course is the leading diving level which is an indication of a dive mater of the highest class.
What is in Master Diver program
The course consists of the following programs:
- On water exercises, during which physical characteristics, level of professionalism, knowledge and skills of the divers are estimated.
- Theoretical part that includes studies of questions of diving physiology and physics of swimming under water, theory and nuances of decompression, peculiarities of choosing diving equipment. You also reach the highest level of “First Aid” and “EFR”programs and the rules of behavior in emergency situations. Having finished “Master Diver” course a person becomes a highly qualified instructor that can carry out Instructor courses and certify new instructors and his career growth depends on thorough studies of course programs and development of leadership qualities as well as professional skills.
- Practical exercises including carrying out theoretical and practical lessons for divers of lower levels as well as numerous dives in the open water. All the dives are planned in a way of using all the course aspects in practice.
Who can take the course
To sign in for Master Diver course you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be 21 or older;
- Be able to answer “No” to all the questions that diver’s medical application has;
- Be in good physical form, proved by a document of good state of health without and contradictions against diving and deep diving.
- Have an Instructor certificate or its equivalent, issued by another certifying organization.
- Course Master Diver – is the aerobatics of diving. To pass it successfully and for further certification you have to already be a highly qualified instructor with hundreds of dives deep knowledge and understanding of diving physiology, physics and human anatomy. But the main skills that a future Master Diver needs to possess are organization, discipline and the ability to find understanding with any person.
For teaching and carrying our practical exercises a Master Diver will need diving equipment. You can buy or rent it using the services of our diving center.