The wonderful underwater world of the Red sea attracts a lot of people. Bright coral reefs, perfect in their untouched forms, quick schools of colorful fish and much bigger sea inhabitants slowly passing you – all this can be seen if you choose to do scuba diving in Eilat. You will be able to face these sea residents when you sign up for diving training courses in our diving center.
What is an Advanced Open Water Diver course
If you already made your first step in the world of diving, did an Open Water Diver course and received your first star, than it is time to go further. Advanced Open Water Diver course will help you raise your diving level and by the end of the course you will be able to dive 30 meters deep in any part of the world. It is an advanced diving course during which the teaching instructor pays attention to the correct swimming technique and underwater flotation, immersion and emersion, controlling the first stress triggers under water and helping an overweary diver.
What does a participant get
Advanced Open Water Diver course is 2 days long. During the course a participant goes through:
- a course of theoretical lections that provide the knowledge of all the details of a 30-meter dive
- a course of practical lessons in the open water
During the practical lessons divers make 6 dives:
- Day 1. Check-dive with different exercises.
- Dive specialization “Wreck dive”- diving for a sunken ship Satil.
- Dive for 6 meters with underwater floating exercises.
- Day 2. A deep dive for 30 meters for a sunken wreck Yatush.
- Dive for 12 meters with specialization ”Underwater orientation”.
- Dive for 6 meters with specialization ”Underwater naturalist”.
The dives with specialization can be changed to other dives with specialization by an instructor.
Please note that insurance is not included in the price of the course.
All the participants of an Advanced Open Water Diver course must meet the following requirements:
- Age of 12 and older. Students who are younger than 18 years old have to provide a written permission to take the course from their parents or care-takers.
- Good health. Participants who are older than 65 have to provide a medical proof of their good health. All the other students just have to fill in a small medical form.
Having finished an Advanced Open Water Diver course you will be able to make your first dive for 30 meters. But is has to be with either your friend or an instructor because individual dives are forbidden. Do not forget to order photo or video shooting of this prominent event. This service is also provided by the specialists of our diving center.